LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new cases of COVID-19 was reported in Lewis County on Wednesday. There have been a total of 68 cases in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
Of the 68 positive cases, 66 have recovered. There are 95 individuals under quarantine and 4 are under isolation.
6,229 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County with a total of 10,914 tests performed.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential campaigns’ final week
- Jefferson County SPCA offering vaccine clinic for local pet owners
- Deputies investigating fatal crash in Geneseo
- As US hits highest 7-day average for virus cases, these states are hardest hit
- Couple’s dog goes missing just minutes before their wedding, $500 reward if found