LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new cases of COVID-19 was reported in Lewis County on Wednesday. There have been a total of 68 cases in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
Of the 68 positive cases, 66 have recovered. There are 95 individuals under quarantine and 4 are under isolation.
6,229 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County with a total of 10,914 tests performed.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- WNY-filmed ‘A Quiet Place Part II’ to hit theaters May 28
- US considering Virginia military base to house migrant children
- SUNY Oswego plans to hold in-person commencement this May
- Appointments available for Monday COVID-19 vaccine clinic in Massena
- $31.5M awarded to conserve over 15,000 acres of farmland in New York State