LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Lewis County is continuing to see a rise in positive COVID-19 cases.
Three new cases of COVID-19 were reported on Thursday. There have been a total of 146 cases in county since the virus hit the North Country. 57 of the cases have been associated with a religious gathering cluster.
Of the 146 positive cases, 84 have recovered. There are 814 individuals under quarantine, 62 are under isolation and four are hospitalized.
13,268 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Sunshine, temperatures in the 60s this weekend
- Cost up as consumer prices shot up 0.8% in April as worries escalate
- Carthage Area Hospital administering Moderna, Johnson & Johnson vaccines next week
- Japan pushes Olympics despite state of emergency, population that’s just 1% vaccinated against coronavirus
- Federal proposal could pave path to filling in north section of Rochester’s Inner Loop
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.