LOWVILLE, N.Y. (WWTI) — Additional hours have been announced for the Lewis County COVID-19 testing site.
The Lewis County Health System has announced that their free drive-thru testing site will be open to the public again starting on November 4, 2020.
The site located on the main campus in Lowville, in parking lot #6 off NYS Route 26, will be open November 4 through November 6 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
According to LCHS, all those requesting testing will be asked to provide their name, date of birth, physical address, email address and a phone number to allow for contact tracing and test result follow-up.
Additionally, Lewis County Health System stated that all tests from the drive-thru site are being sent to an off-site New York State Lab and will take approximately three days for results.
The Lewis County Health System testing site is free and open to all ages.
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: 5 questions with Bills Owner/Team President Kim Pegula
- ”We got no stops” Jim Boeheim following loss at Pittsburgh
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.