LOWVILLE, N.Y. (WWTI) — Due to the demand of COVID-19 testing in the region, the Lewis County Health System has announced an update for their testing site.
The Lewis County Health System announced that the community COVID-19 testing site will extend their hours on October 30 and will offer testing on November 1, 2020.
Extended hours for the community drive-thru will run from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on October 30, and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on November 1, 2020.
The testing site is located on the main campus in Lowville in parking lot #6, off NYS Route 26.
According to the Health System, the tests being administered are the Abbott BinaxNOW Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test, and results are reported immediately to Lewis County Public Health.
All patients requesting testing must be at least eight years of age and will be asked to provide their name, date of birth, physical address, email address, and a phone number to allow for contact tracing and result follow-up.
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Cuomo updates New Yorkers on COVID-19 pandemic from Buffalo
- Report: Ellen DeGeneres to end her daytime talk show after 19 years
- Pandemic pet boom has veterinarians backlogged, burned out
- Newfeed Now: House GOP ousts Rep. Liz Cheney from top post amid Trump criticisms; Sinkhole drains 17-acre lake
- Police commissioner talks Times Square shooting, NYPD recruitment, subway crimes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.