LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Five new case of COVID-19 was reported in Lewis County on Tuesday. There have been a total of 76 cases in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
Of the 76 positive cases, 70 have recovered. There are 156 individuals under quarantine and 6 are under isolation.
7,001 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County with a total of 11,983 tests performed.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.