WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The Lori Gervera Team of Keller Williams Northern New York made a donation to first responders today as part of their annual campaign to give back to the community.
RED Day is the annual day of service for Keller Williams, in which brokers and associates focus on renewing, energizing and donating.
The Lori Gervera Team donated over 350 chicken barbecue lunches to local first responders, police, ambulance drivers and healthcare workers as a way to give back to essential workers in the North Country who are on the front lines of the pandemic.
Nick Gervera said it’s a way to give back to those who are sacrificing so much right now.
- US weekly jobless rate drops to 751,000
- ‘Absolutely devastating’: Last calf born to April the giraffe dies
- SUNY Chancellor opposes proposed student visa rule change, issues letter to Department of Homeland Security
- Watertown residents reminded of night seasonal parking restrictions, weather related codes
- Dog who went missing minutes before owners’ wedding has been reunited with family
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.