LOWVILLE, N.Y. (WWTI) — A flu vaccine clinic is scheduled for older community members in Lewis County.
The Lewis County Office of the Aging and Lewis County Public Health will host a Older Community Member Flu Clinic on October 16.
According to the Office there is no minimum age for the clinic, but a high dose vaccine is available for those 65 years of age or older.
To maintain COVID-19 protocols, masks and pre registration are required.
The flu clinic will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Friday October 16, 2020 at the Lowville Elks Lodge.
- New York to convene health care simplification workgroup to reduce healthcare costs
- California added to New York coronavirus travel advisory, Massachusetts meets criteria
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel
- Can we celebrate Halloween during the pandemic?
- READ: Head Coach Joe Judge Media Availability 10/27
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.