LOWVILLE, N.Y. (WWTI) — A flu vaccine clinic is scheduled for older community members in Lewis County.
The Lewis County Office of the Aging and Lewis County Public Health will host a Older Community Member Flu Clinic on October 16.
According to the Office there is no minimum age for the clinic, but a high dose vaccine is available for those 65 years of age or older.
To maintain COVID-19 protocols, masks and pre registration are required.
The flu clinic will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Friday October 16, 2020 at the Lowville Elks Lodge.
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday March 6th
- Job numbers up in US, Biden says more needs to be done to help Americans
- Senate Republicans’ vote-a-rama slows Biden COVID relief bill
- Minimum wage shot down from American Rescue Plan as ‘vote-a-rama’ is in full swing
- WNY-filmed ‘A Quiet Place Part II’ to hit theaters May 28
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.