CANTON, N.Y. (WWTI) — A National Science Foundation Grant, which helps to support research, innovation, and discovery will be awarded to St. Lawrence University.
Th university will receive $288,990.00 to help support their acquisition of a Spectrometer. This device will be used for research and training purposes.
“This grant returns tax dollars to our district to support teaching and research for undergraduate students in chemistry and biochemistry, not only just at St. Lawrence, but at SUNY Canton and SUNY Potsdam as well, said Congresswoman Elise Stefanik. “I look forward to seeing how this funding influences scientific research and collaboration between these institutions.”
This award is supported by the Major Research Instrumentation and Chemistry Research Instrumentation Programs.
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- New York City Voter Guide
- Jefferson County reports 7 new COVID-19 cases Monday
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.