LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – One new case of COVID-19 was reported to Lewis County Public Health today. There have been a total of 31 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 3,651 total tests
- 3,608 negative results
- 12 pending results
- 31 confirmed cases
- 39 individuals under quarantine
- 27 individuals recovered
- 4 individuals in isolation
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru
- Ivy League cancels fall sports, including football, over COVID-19 concerns
- Police reform: Congress working to reach compromise to move forward
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.