NEW YORK (WWTI) — New draw times have been announced for New York Lottery draw games.
The New York Lottery has officially announced that new draw times will take effect for specific draw games. This will include NUMBERS, Win4, Take 5 and LOTTO.
To effect November 2, 2020, live drawings will be produced in Schenectady N.Y and will abide by the following schedule:
|Draw Game||Day of the week||Current Time||New Time|
|Midday NUMBERS||Daily||12:20 p.m.||2:20 p.m.|
|Midday Win4||Daily||12:20 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Evening NUMBERS||Daily||7:30 p.m.||10:30 p.m.|
|Evening Win4||Daily||7:30 p.m.||10:30 p.m.|
|Take 5||Daily||11:21 p.m.||10:30p.m.|
|LOTTO||Wednesday and Saturday||11:00 p.m.||8:15 p.m.|
According to Lottery Director Gweneth Dean, these changes were made to increase player. accessibility.
“We are always looking for ways to provide convenience and accessibility for our players,” said Director Dean. “The new draw times will help our retailers and players alike by moving drawings into time slots that better align with their daily routines.”
The New York Lottery also confirmed that the CASH4LIFE, Powerball and Mega Millions multi-state games will continue to air at their usual times.
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Exclusive ABC50/NewsNation/Emerson College Poll: Split reaction on recent apology, more people know of Cuomo accusations and more think he did it
- Emergency powers bill could be taken up tomorrow
- Jefferson County teen heading to state wrestling championship after years of dedication
- Watertown YMCA RESET Challenge finding new ways for participants to ‘reinvest’ in their community
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.