WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – ABC50’s Alex Hazard sat down with Christopher Bradley of Carthage Area Hospital to talk about services the hospital offers to community members trying to quit smoking.
Every second Wednesday of the month, Carthage Area Hospital hosts a free Tobacco Cessation Program on their mini-campus.
Christopher also mentioned the best way to keep the youth from starting to smoke or vape is to lead by example and offer education on other healthy alternatives to smoking.
- SUNY Chancellor to deliver 2021 State of the University System address
- Over $300K in FEMA funding announced for New York firefighters responding to COVID-19
- SUNY Colleges prepare for new semester
- Senators to be sworn in today, as articles of impeachment are presented
- Capital Region nursing homes dealing with COVID-19 vaccinations and outbreaks
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.