NEW YORK (WWTI) — Democratic representatives are set to join the “Biden for President” watch party during the first presidential debate.
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and New York Attorney General Letitia James have announced that they will be joining the watch party on September 29. The two will attend the official New York Debate Watch Party.
According to a release from the Biden campaign, the Senator and Attorney General will lead discussions at the watch part and show their support for Presidential Candidate Joe Biden and Vice President Candidate Kamala Harris.
The first 2020 Presidential Debate is scheduled to take place on September 29 at 8 p.m. President Donald Trump and Presidential Candidate Joe Biden will meet in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown
- Lows in the 20s overnight for the North Country this week
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Bills downplay any hype surrounding matchup with New England this week
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.