NEW YORK (WWTI) — “Skip the Crowds: Vote Early, Absentee or In Person,” is the tagline for a new voting campaign.
Common Cause New York, a grassroots organization focused on governmental topics, announced the launch of their new campaign focused on participation in the 2020 election. The campaign, “Skip the Crowds: Vote Early, Absentee or In Person,” targets early voters.
The campaign consists of social media ads, instructional videos, informational emails and rotating billboards in New York City.
“Common Cause/NY is encouraging folks to get ahead of the curve, request your absentee ballot now or make a plan to vote early,” stated Common Cause New York Executive Director Susan Lerner. “Voters need to know their options so they can cast their ballot as easily and safely as they choose. We hope every New Yorker will take advantage of their new rights and get out the safe vote.”
“Skip the Crowds: Vote Early, Absentee or In Person,”is funded through a grat from Craig Newmark Philanthropies.
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown
- Lows in the 20s overnight for the North Country this week
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Bills downplay any hype surrounding matchup with New England this week
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.