WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Your looks, personality, interests and employment status can help your odds in finding love. Everyone has different priorities when searching for a romantic partner, but some states make dating easier than others.
In states with a lower cost of living, your income might stretch further, which could mean more frequent dates or cheaper date options. If you have more financial stability, though, you may appreciate a state with more things to do, whether you’re interested in attractions or new experiences for you and your date.
Dating in its entirety is a numbers game, so a state with more single adults will automatically improve your odds in finding love.
New York State ranks second for “Dating Opportunities” and first for “Romance & Fun.” New York is also tied for first for “Most Restaurants per Capita” and “Most Movie Theaters per Capita.” New York is ranked fiftieth for “Lowest Median Annual Household Income.”
To find which states combined all of these factors, and more, WalletHub compared the fifty states across twenty-nine key factors and indicators of dating.
- SU to take on Rutgers in ACC/Big Ten Challenge
- Buying and selling businesses during pandemic creates new challenges, opportunities
- Friends on opposite ends of political spectrum setting an example
- McRib is back: McDonald’s fan-favorite available nationwide for first time since 2012
- One person taken to the hospital in early morning Syracuse shooting
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.