WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has launched a new system for fishing, hunting and trapping licenses.
DECALS, the new DEC Automated Licensing System, helps users locate vendors, receive instant copies of licenses, and enter and view harvest information.
The system allows anglers and hunters to purchase a licenses quickly and be outside on the water or in the woods in no time.
According to the DECALS website, customer requirements include:
- A valid NYS Driver’s License
- A valid form of payment
- A valid email address
More information and customer service options can be found here.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Giants’ Baker charged in robbery; Dunbar won’t be prosecuted
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years
- Giants 2-time Super Bowl champion long-snapper Zak DeOssie retires
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.