WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has launched a new system for fishing, hunting and trapping licenses.
DECALS, the new DEC Automated Licensing System, helps users locate vendors, receive instant copies of licenses, and enter and view harvest information.
The system allows anglers and hunters to purchase a licenses quickly and be outside on the water or in the woods in no time.
According to the DECALS website, customer requirements include:
- A valid NYS Driver’s License
- A valid form of payment
- A valid email address
More information and customer service options can be found here.
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- NY Blitz Digital Huddle: Week 8
- Player Profile: Kyler Fackrell
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.