ALBANY, N.Y. (WWTI) — New York State will provide proper health personnel to allow for a safe 9/11 tribute in light.
Governor Andrew Cuomo announced on August 15 that the tribute in light show will be held safely for New Yorkers.
The Governor stated:
“This year it is especially important that we all appreciate and commemorate 9/11, the lives lost, and the heroism displayed as New Yorkers are once again called upon to face a common enemy. I understand the Museum’s concern for health and safety, and appreciate their reconsideration. The state will provide health personnel to supervise to make sure the event is held safely while at the same time properly honoring 9/11. We will never forget.”
- Seagram’s heiress sentencing underway in Brooklyn
- Inclusive emojis: Transgender flag, male bride among new icons expected in the next iPhone operating system
- Severe lice infestation linked to girl’s death; parents charged
- Cyber attack interrupts online learning at Greece Central School District
- Tracking the Tropics: Development possible in Caribbean later this week or this weekend
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.