WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The United Way of Northern New York has announced their updated grant application timeline and process.
Local organizations of Jefferson, Lewis, and St. Lawrence County with human service programs and services are encouraged to apply.
Historically, the United Way has only opened this opportunity to its partners. The organization stated in a release, “The post-COVID19 world demands agility, innovation and creativity in addressing various community challenges with a sense of urgency”.
Grant applications will be accepted starting August 1 through August 31 by 11:59pm.
Any questions regarding the grant process can be directed to Tobi Darrah, (315) 788-5631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday June 12, 2021
- Congress looks towards legislative action to fight off cyber-attacks
- ‘I can do difficult:’ North Country residents completes EMT-Basic program at Thousand Islands Rescue Service
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday June 12th
- Bipartisan group of senators form $1.2T infrastructure deal