WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – A free car seat giveaway took place in Watertown and the effort was a success.
The Regional Child Fatality Review Team and the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department held a free giveaway event for local families to ensure safe riding.
Infant carriers, lap belt boosters and booster seats were provided.
Due to an overwhelming response, no car seats are left at this time. All of the products have been claimed.
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December
- Changes coming for food cart and truck vendors in NYC
- WATCH: Zoos, museums, movie theaters can increase capacity on April 26
- Buffalo organization that helps startups to receive $750K in federal funding
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.