WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – A free car seat giveaway took place in Watertown and the effort was a success.
The Regional Child Fatality Review Team and the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department held a free giveaway event for local families to ensure safe riding.
Infant carriers, lap belt boosters and booster seats were provided.
Due to an overwhelming response, no car seats are left at this time. All of the products have been claimed.
- CDC, EPA release framework for preventing and controlling tick and mosquito-borne diseases
- Trump to hold rallies in Wisconsin areas labeled COVID-19 ‘red zones’ by White House task force
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Biden on Proud Boys: ‘Cease and desist. The American people will decide next POTUS’
- Bills Injury Reserve: September 30th
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.