JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – No new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Jefferson County on Thursday.
There have been 225 positive confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the start of the pandemic.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 15,370 total tests
- 15,145 negative results
- 225 positive results
- 215 individuals recovered
- 13 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 502 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 9 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 0 hospitalizations
- 1 COVID-19 related death
The number of positive tests represents unduplicated cases. If an individual recovers and later tests positive again, the number of positive cases won’t increase to reflect that case.
A duplicate case affects the number of recovered cases reported, as that number would decrease if someone retests positive. That case would be added to the number of hospitalized cases or those in mandatory isolation, depending on their situation.
Jefferson County continues to participate with New York State to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Vote America makes push on Nat’l Voter Registration Day
- Mnuchin and Powell on pandemic progress: US economy is improving, but still fragile
- Hotel Transylvania in Old Forge: Water’s Edge Inn gets spooky makeover
- Giants place Saquon Barkley on injured reserve with torn ACL
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.