WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Businesses are now required the enforcement of face masks and the denial of entry to customers who fail to comply. The Greater Watertown-North Country Chamber of Commerce is here to help
GWNC Chamber of Commerce is providing a ‘No Mask, No entry’ free, printable poster for businesses to post for customers.
Failure to comply with the ‘No mask, no entry’ law could result in maximum penalties up to $1000 per violation, per day.
Additionally, all customers over the age of two years old and are able to medically tolerate a face covering must wear a face covering. If violated, the businesses can be punished with a fine up to $10,000.
Click here to download and print the free poster.
- Coronavirus recovery: Lawmakers on both sides of aisle pushing help for small businesses
- House passes bill to establish Latino museum on the National Mall
- Body of ‘Miss Molly’ identified as Robin Ann Green of LA
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- Interim Commissioner of Education in New York State selected
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.