LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – No new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Lewis County Thursday. There have been a total of 57 cases in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
Of the 57 positive cases, all cases have recovered. There are 93 individuals under quarantine and none are under isolation.
4,069 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County with a total of 7,368 tests performed.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Oklahoma woman with COVID-19 forced to find ICU bed in Texas as hospitalizations spike
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.