LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – No new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Lewis County Friday. There have been a total of 57 cases in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
Of the 57 positive cases, 49 cases have recovered. There are 118 individuals under quarantine and 8 under isolation.
3,864 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County with a total of 7,065 tests performed.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- A Utah school was already online-only. Here’s what lessons it has for others
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
- An Oregon school district’s unique approaches to keeping students fed
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.