LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI)– One new case of COVID-19 has been confirmed in Lewis County. There have been a total of 49 cases of the virus in the county.
Of the 49 positive cases, 46 cases have recovered. There are 84 individuals under quarantine and three under isolation.
3,704 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County. The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Seagram’s heiress sentencing underway in Brooklyn
- Inclusive emojis: Transgender flag, male bride among new icons expected in the next iPhone operating system
- Severe lice infestation linked to girl’s death; parents charged
- Cyber attack interrupts online learning at Greece Central School District
- Tracking the Tropics: Development possible in Caribbean later this week or this weekend
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.