ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — No new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in St. Lawrence County.
There have been 260 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country. Seven of those cases are currently active.
Of the 260 positive cases, 249 cases have been released from isolation and two are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
29,623 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- U.S. DOT awards $19.5 million to three New York airports for upgrades
- Slave sale block covered in graffiti from recent protests to go on display in museum, with explainer
- Man steals puppy from couple at knifepoint in Arby’s parking lot
- Massena grades 3-8 to return for in-person instruction starting Tuesday
- Texas swimmer pushing through challenges; focused on competing in Tokyo Olympics
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.