ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — No new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Friday.
There have been 261 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country. One of those cases are currently active.
Of the 261 positive cases, 256 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
31,816 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.