ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — No new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Thursday.
There have been 262 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country. One of those cases are currently active.
Of the 262 positive cases, 257 cases have been released from isolation and one is currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
35,218 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Oklahoma woman with COVID-19 forced to find ICU bed in Texas as hospitalizations spike
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.