WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Community health centers throughout the North Country have been awarded funding.
United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development funding has been awarded for rural clinics located in both St. Lawrence and Franklin Counties, totaling $223,144.
According to Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, the funding will help to provide telemedicine services for substance use disorder treatments and counseling services.
“Community health centers and clinics are essential components of our North Country healthcare framework,” said Congresswoman Stefanik. “I am proud to announce this important USDA funding will assist four rural health centers in meeting the healthcare needs of their communities, especially during this public health crisis.”
- Two more states added to NY’s travel advisory list, bringing list to 40
- Plattsburgh Area Voter Guide
- Property found at LeRay hotel, State Police seeking public assistance
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Albany County business donates 1,500 face shields to poll workers
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.