WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Senator Ritchie recently met with a number of North Country students who are members of the Future Farmers of America (FFA). These students ventured to Albany not only to see Senator Ritchie, but to see state government in action.
The students also serve on FFA programs in Canton, Carthage, South Jefferson and Belleville-Henderson School Districts. They were able to discuss their future plans for careers in agriculture and discuss the work Senator Ritchie is doing to support state farmers.
- Lawmakers pressure administration to expand child care services
- US visitors don’t mind coronavirus checkpoints at Mexican border
- WATCH: ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 2, 2020
- American businesses shift to making PPE for frontline medical workers
- Congress mulls more aid in face of record unemployment
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.