LOWVILLE, N.Y. (WWTI) — Northern Regional Center for Independent Living has provided an update for services.
Northern Regional Center for Independent Living has announced that they will temporarily close their office in Lowville. NRCIL stated that this is out of an abundance of caution due to the rise of COVID-19.
NRCIL’s office at 5520 Jackson Street, Lowville will be closed for two weeks starting on October 30, 2020.
According to NRCIL, all appointments during the two week period will be conducted over video conference, telephone or an outdoor location with social distancing and personal protective equipment.
Northern Regional Center for Independent Living’s Lowville office plans to reopen on November 13, 2020.
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Police clear suspected explosive device found outside of Steuben County Mental Health Center
- Man wanted for shooting Mass. state trooper shot, killed by US Marshals; 2 officers hurt
- Get a call offering you an early COVID-19 vaccine? It’s a scam
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.