WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The Greater Watertown-North Country Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Jefferson County, Jefferson County Economic Development and other local organizations to distribute NYS Clean Hand Sanitizer to businesses across the county.
To help anticipate demand, businesses are encouraged to sign-up for supplies through the GWNC Chamber of Commerce website. A link to hand sanitizer distribution information is located near the top of the page. Each business has access to two of the one gallon jugs of hand sanitizer and ten of the 2 oz. hand spray bottles free of charge.
Businesses can pick up the free hand sanitizer on June 15 from 9am-1pm at the JB Wise Pavilion, located next to the Black River Parkway in Watertown.
Anyone picking up hand sanitizer should remain in their vehicles and a volunteer will load the bottles into the trunks of vehicles safely with no person to person contact.
- “We’ve tested our players over 600 times and have had 2 positives” Jim Boeheim post-game following win over Niagara
- Guerrier and Richmond help power Syracuse to blowout win over Niagara
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout
- Pelosi, Schumer back $908 billion COVID-19 relief proposal
- Bills TE Dawson Knox hopes his ‘roller coaster’ season is starting to take a turn
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.