ALBANY, N.Y. (WWTI) — During his daily coronavirus briefing Governor Andrew Cuomo updated the state of New York that the infection rate has hit a new low.
On August 9 Governor Cuomo tweeted the following:
“We need to protect the extraordinary progress New Yorkers have made. Today’s infection rate of 0.78% is the lowest we have seen since the pandemic began. What we are doing is working. We need to stay smart and stay cautious.”
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.