NEW YORK (WWTI) – Hunting and trapping licenses for the 2020-2021 season are on sale as of August 10. Deer management permits are also available.
New Yorkers can go hunting from September 1 into April. Licenses and permits are available at any of DEC’s license-issuing agents or by telephone at 866-933-2257.
The new hunting and trapping licenses expire on August 31, 2021. Annual fishing licenses are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
New York’s habitat serves a vital role in maintaining healthy and sustainable fish and wildlife resources. Purchasing a hunting or trapping license helps support DEC’s conservation projects and ensures the future of natural resources.
- Trump to hold rallies in Wisconsin areas labeled COVID-19 ‘red zones’ by White House task force
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Biden on Proud Boys: ‘Cease and desist. The American people will decide next POTUS’
- Bills Injury Reserve: September 30th
- Commission on Presidential Debates to make format changes following first Trump-Biden debate
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.