NEW YORK (WWTI) – Hunting and trapping licenses for the 2020-2021 season are on sale as of August 10. Deer management permits are also available.
New Yorkers can go hunting from September 1 into April. Licenses and permits are available at any of DEC’s license-issuing agents or by telephone at 866-933-2257.
The new hunting and trapping licenses expire on August 31, 2021. Annual fishing licenses are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
New York’s habitat serves a vital role in maintaining healthy and sustainable fish and wildlife resources. Purchasing a hunting or trapping license helps support DEC’s conservation projects and ensures the future of natural resources.
- Newsfeed Now: Jury deliberations set to start in Chauvin trial; NASA launches helicopter over surface of Mars
- Spring turkey season opening May 1, youth hunt scheduled for April 24-25
- Plattsburgh 24-year-old dies after crashing car into utility pole
- Fauci hints coronavirus policy on face masks may change
- 5-year-old girl wins staredown with backyard bobcat
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.