BUFFALO, N.Y. (WWTI) — New York Lottery announced the top-prize winning ticket on September 15, 2020.
The TAKE 5 winning ticket sold on September 13 was purchased at the Aden Food and Gas Mart on Kensington Avenue in Buffalo, NY.
The winning ticket was worth $54,218.
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.