MALONE, N.Y. (WWTI) — The New York State Police are investigating a larceny and asking for the public’s assistance.
NYSP have reported that between September 23 and September 27 a boat was stolen from a residence in the town of Malone, New York.
The boat can be identified as a 1986 Boston Whaler with wooden trims, equipped with a 135 horsepower outboard motor and on a continental aluminum boat trailer. Additionally, the boat was covered by a grey vinyl cover.
According to State Police, the boat was believed to be stolen from a residence along State Route 36, just outside of the Malone village limits.
The additional statement was also released by NYSP:
It is believed the boat and trailer may have been initially towed by an All-Terrain-Vehicle, from its parked location on State Route 37, through a gravel trail leading to either County Route 51 or Wheeler Road, in the town of Malone, where transport was continued by a waiting motor vehicle.
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- New York City Voter Guide
- Jefferson County reports 7 new COVID-19 cases Monday
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.