ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new case of COVID-19 has been confirmed in St. Lawrence County.
There have been 260 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country. Seven of those cases are currently active.
Of the 260 positive cases, 249 cases have been released from isolation and two are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
29,369 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Fastrac to offer free hot or iced coffee on National Coffee Day
- Trump claims he paid ‘millions’ in taxes despite returns showing he paid $750 in 2016, no taxes some years
- IHOP introduces happy hour, with a twist
- Hunters cautioned of low water at wildlife management areas in Jefferson and St. Lawrence County
- Cuomo to extend Executive Order on residential tenant eviction protection
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.