JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There has been one additional confirmed case of COVID-19 in Jefferson County, bringing the total in the county to 62 positive cases.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 1,671 total tests
- 1,609 negative results
- 62 positive results
- 54 individuals recovered
- 2 individuals hospitalized
- 38 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 29 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 6 individuals in mandatory isolation
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Oklahoma woman with COVID-19 forced to find ICU bed in Texas as hospitalizations spike
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.