LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – One new case of COVID-19 was reported to Lewis County Public Health. There have been a total of 14 cases of COVID-19 in Lewis County since the virus it the North Country.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 955 total tests
- 777 negative results
- 164 pending results
- 14 confirmed cases
- 36 individuals under quarantine
- 11 individuals recovered
- 3 individuals in isolation
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone who needs to go out for an essential task or work must wear a mask or use a cloth face covering when unable to maintain social distancing.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- It’s a hoax: Facebook post offers free Chick-fil-A gift basket
- Pink 4 Hope: Erie County mother and daughter fundraise, create baskets to help breast cancer patients
- Counties, cities can issue mask mandates for area schools
- Now available: McDonald’s adds 3 items to its menu
- Here is how the new ‘predictive selling’ drive-thru will work at Burger King and Popeyes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.