LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – One new case of the coronavirus has been confirmed in Lewis County since yesterday. There have been a total of 23 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus it the North Country.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 1,541 total tests
- 1,486 negative results
- 32 pending results
- 23 confirmed cases
- 76 individuals under quarantine
- 14 individuals recovered
- 9 individuals in isolation
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone who needs to go out for an essential task or work must wear a mask or use a cloth face covering when unable to maintain social distancing.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Pelosi on George Floyd death: ‘We saw a murder’
- SU tells season ticket holders it is planning for reduced capacity for football season
- Boston Marathon canceled, will be held virtually amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Emergency Rent Relief Act of 2020 passes NYS Senate and Assembly
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.