ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – One new case of COVID-19 was confirmed in St. Lawrence County today. There have been 200 positive cases of COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County.
Of the 200 positive cases, 183 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been two deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
8,271 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8am-4pm for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- St. Lawrence County Public Health Department: 315-229-3448
New York on PAUSE continues through 11:59pm on May 28. Non-essential gatherings of greater than 10 individuals remain restricted.
An executive order issued by Governor Cuomo was amended to permit any non-essential gathering of ten or fewer individuals, for any lawful purpose or reason, provided that social distancing protocols and cleaning and disinfection protocols required by the Department of Health are adhered to.
- Oldest barn owl in captivity gets new home at Zoo New York
- Ask the Expert: The Grimsley Agency’s core values, established by Don Grimsley
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.