JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new cases of COVID-19 was confirmed in Jefferson County on Friday.
There have been 234 positive confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the start of the pandemic.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 16,432 total tests
- 16,198 negative results
- 234 positive results
- 225 individuals recovered
- 31 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 397 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 8 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 0 hospitalizations
- 1 COVID-19 related death
The number of positive tests represents unduplicated cases. If an individual recovers and later tests positive again, the number of positive cases won’t increase to reflect that case.
A duplicate case affects the number of recovered cases reported, as that number would decrease if someone retests positive. That case would be added to the number of hospitalized cases or those in mandatory isolation, depending on their situation.
Jefferson County continues to participate with New York State to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- U.S. DOT awards $19.5 million to three New York airports for upgrades
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.