(WWTI) – What’s for lunch? It’s a question we ask ourselves daily and sometimes the first thing we think of in the morning. We are making the answer much easier for one lucky Northern New Yorker with the What’s for Lunch? sweepstakes.
Enter online for your chance to win free lunch once per week for an entire year from the following North Country restaurants:
One winner will be announced on June 8 and will receive free lunch for a year, a total value of $780!
- Family-owned food truck now open in Dexter
- Helicopters drop water as ship continues to burn at Naval Base San Diego
- Kelly Preston, actress and wife of John Travolta, dies at 57
- Oldest barn owl in captivity gets new home at Zoo New York
- Ask the Expert: The Grimsley Agency’s core values, established by Don Grimsley
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.