ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – One new case of COVID-19 was confirmed in St. Lawrence County today. There have been 207 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county.
Of the 207 positive cases, 187 cases have been released from isolation and one is currently hospitalized. There have been two deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
10,059 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8am-4pm for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- St. Lawrence County Public Health Department: 315-229-3448
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated
- ‘US needs more testing to confront COVID outbreak’
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Fay moving toward Atlantic coast with 60 mph winds
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.