WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Two milk and food drive-thru distribution events will take place across the North Country this week.
The American Dairy Association North East is again working alongside Dairy Farmers of America, Upstate Niagara Cooperative and Renzi Foodservice to provide for households in Sandy Creek and Canton.
On Thursday August 13, events will take place at the following locations:
- SUNY Canton, Canton, at 11 a.m. in Parking Lot 6
- Oswego County Fairgrounds, Sandy Creek, at 12 p.m.
Through the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program, the two events will distribute over 4,000 gallons of milk and 42,000 pounds of food.
Each vehicle will receive two gallons of milk and a box of produce, meat and additional dairy products while supplies last.
All drivers and passengers must remain in their vehicles. Walk-ups will not be permitted. No registration or paperwork is required for this distribution.
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.