JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Jefferson County Public Health is reporting a spike in COVID-19 cases.
Thirteen new COVID-19 cases were confirmed on Tuesday.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County and are provided by Jefferson County Public Health:
- 638 positive results
- 465 individuals recovered
- 984 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 646 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 168 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 3 hospitalizations
- 2 COVID-19 related deaths
The number of positive tests represents unduplicated cases. If an individual recovers and later tests positive again, the number of positive cases won’t increase to reflect that case.
A duplicate case affects the number of recovered cases reported, as that number would decrease if someone retests positive. That case would be added to the number of hospitalized cases or those in mandatory isolation, depending on their situation.
Jefferson County continues to participate with New York State to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Lawyer of horned, shirtless Capitol rioter asking Trump for pardon
- ‘The avalanche was in control’: Video shows snowboarder survive scary snow slide
- Lake effect snow expected for North Country this weekend
- Florida emergency chief strongly discourages ‘vaccine tourism’ flights
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.