LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Lewis County is continuing to see a rise in positive COVID-19 cases.
Five new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Lewis County on Saturday and eight were confirmed on Sunday.
There have been a total of 189 cases in county since the virus hit the North Country. 69 of the cases have been associated with a religious gathering cluster.
Of the 189 positive cases, 137 have recovered. There are 410 individuals under quarantine, 44 are under isolation and five are hospitalized.
14,240 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Nov. 29
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.