WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Downtown Watertown YMCA have set a reopening date for their pools.
The YMCA announced on Facebook that their pools will be open to the public once again on July 20.
The pools will be open for reserved lap swimming and scheduled classes to maintain health standards.
Reservations are required online, and their full schedule can be found on their website.
- Syracuse holds first official practice
- Expert cardiologist joins St. Lawrence Health System’s Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Lewis County Hospital Breast Cancer Awareness Dinner cancelled for 2020
- Immaculate Heart Central School to fully-reopen on September 8
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.