GOUVERNEUR, N.Y. (WWTI) — Community members are being warned of a possible COVID-19 exposure.
St. Lawrence County Public Health Department is alerting the community of a potential COVID-19 exposure at St. James Catholic Church in Gouverneur, N.Y.
According to the Health Department, those who attended mass services at the Church on October 25 between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. are receommnded to be tested for COVID-19.
Additionally, individuals are urged to monitor temperature twice daily, and contact healthcare providers if further symptoms develop.
COVID-19 symptoms include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscles or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
Testing is available through local hospital systems:
- St. Lawrence Health System 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center 315-713-6655
- Clifton Fine Hospital 315-848-8049
- Community Health Center of the North Country (Canton) 315-379-8132
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday June 19th
- Report: US returning thousands of migrant minors into ‘harm’s way’
- United Airlines to update dress code for flight attendants, relax rules on tattoos, makeup, nose piercings
- St. Lawrence River author named finalist for award with book dedicated to years of storytelling
- Jefferson County COVID-19 infection rate upticks slightly
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.