LOWVILLE, N.Y. (WWTI) — The community is being alerted of the potential for exposure to the coronavirus at a local church.
Lewis County Public Health Agency has confirmed that individuals may have been exposed to the coronavirus at a religious gathering at the Apostolic Christian Church on New York State Route 812. According to Public Health, this gathering took place on October 11, 2020.
Determination for potential exposure to COVID-19 was determined following a recent uptick in cases in Lewis County.
LCPH is asking those who were attendance at the October 11 religious gathering to call 315-376-5108.
For additional information on COVID-19, visit lewiscountypublichealth.com or call (315) 376-5453. Those with COVID-19 related questions or are showing symptoms of COVID-19, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at (315) 376-9678.
- Scholars urge Biden to stop Title 42 expulsions and Mexico to end arrest of migrants
- 40 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County since Friday
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Massena Border Patrol: ‘Port runners face severe consequences’
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.