GRINDSTONE ISLAND, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Thousand Islands Land Trust has announced the reopening of the beloved Potters Beach.
Following the decreasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases, Potters Beach Preserve on the St. Lawrence River will reopen on August 6.
After releasing a statement to the local community, TILT stated that they will continue to monitor and communicate with the public.
They encourage all beachgoers to follow all guidelines and maintain social distancing.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.