WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Nationwide respiratory care week is held during the last week of October.
The 2020 week was observed October 25 through October 31, 2020.
President Elect of the American Association of Respiratory Care and Respiratory Therapist educator at Rochester Regional Hospital Sheri Tooley, spoke on how respiratory care week this year is more important than ever.
Watch ABC50’s full interview with AARC President Elect Sheri Tooley in honor of respiratory care week above.
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Nov. 29
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.